Meal prep doesn’t have be a daunting task.
This protein overnight oats recipe takes about 10 mins and will set you up with breakfast for the whole week.
Overnight Protein Oats
Easy breakfast meal prep
- 100 grams Quacker, Old Fashion Dry Rolled Oats
- 50 grams Chia Seeds
- 2 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 2 ½ Cups Blueberries Fresh or frozen
- 2 ½ scoops Whey Protein Concentrate Dymatize ISO Vanilla
- 2 ½ Cups Milk FairLife 2%
- 10 oz Greek Yogurt Fage 0%
- With 5 mason jars (containers) start by adding in 20 grams of the oatmeal into each container.
- Add 10 grams of chia seeds to each container.
- Add in 2 oz or 57 grams of nonfat-greek yogurt to each container.
- Add in 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon and 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract to each container.
- Add in 1/2 scoop or ~16 grams of whey protein concentrate to each container.
- Add in ~1/2 cup of milk to each container.
- Either stir each container and its ingredients or cover and shake until thoroughly mixed. (make sure there are no clumps of powder).
- Refrigerate for at least 3-6 hours. Preferably overnight.
- In the morning remove lid and add toppings. *Calories based on 4 oz blueberries as topping. Feel free to add sliced almonds, tree nut butter, chocolate chips.
- Enjoy 🙂